vineri, 1 februarie 2008

My eyes are green cause I eat a lot of vegetables

My eyes are green / Cause I eat a lot of vegetables / It don't have nothing to do / with your new friend / My eyes are green / Cause I eat a lot of vegetables / It don't have nothing to do / with your new friend / I don't care, I swear / I'm too thru with you I am / You don't mean nothing to me / So go ahead and be with your friend / My eyes are green / cause I eat a lot of vegetables / It don't have nothing to do / with your new friend / My eyes are green / Cause I eat a lot of vegetables / It don't have nothing to do / with your new friend / I'm insecure / But I can't help it / My mind says move on / My heart lags behind / But I don't love you any more / I'm so insecure / Never knew that love did this / Ooh, ooh
I can't remember the last / time I felt this way / About somebody / You've done something to my mind / And I can't control it / But I don't love you any more / Yes, i do, i think / Loving you is wrong baby / Ooh, ooh / La-di-da / Dum-dee-da-da / Dum-didi-da-da-da / dum-didi- da-dum-di / I'm so confused / You tried to trick me yeah / Ooh, ooh, oh / Never knew that love could hurt like this / Never thought I would but I got dissed / Makes me feel so sad and hurt inside / Feel embarrased so I want to hide / Silly me I thought your love was true / Change my name to Silly E. Badu / Before I heal, it's gonna be a while / I know it's gonna be a while, chile / I hope it's not too late / Too late, too late, too late / Feeling insecure / Your love has got me sore / I don't want no more / Oh, oh / It's too late, oh, oh ooh, ooh / I'm sorry I love you
At first it was cool / You told me you loved me too, ooh / And then you lost your love / And then you lost your love / And then you lost your love / You wanted me to go away / But I can't go / See I can't leave, it's too late / I can't leave, it's too late / I can't leave, it's too late / I can't leave, it's too late / Just make love to me / Just one more time and then you'll see / I can't believe I made a desparate plea / What's with me, me, me / yeah, ye-ah, no, oh / You see I can't leave, it's too late / I can't leave, it's too late / Don't you know, I can't / leave, it's too late / Can't go no where, no / It's too late / It's too late / It's too late / It's too late yeah / Come on babe / Won't you walk this road with me / You told me we could have a family / Want to run to me when / you're down and low / But times get tough and there you go / Out the door, you wanna run again / Open my arms and you come back in / Wanna run cause you say that / your afraid, afraid / Never knew what a friendship was
Never knew how to really love / You can't be what I need you to / And I don't know why i fuck with you / I know our love will never be the same / But I can't stand these growing pains.

Erykah Badu - Green Eyes [ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/RN9 ]

Niciun comentariu: